Friday, October 2, 2009

Roman Polanski


Roman Polanski
If you do not know anything about this man I suggest you find out now.
I myself didn't know anything about this until I read a post from my friends blog.

This "male" (I refuse to call him a man) does not deserve to be defended.
What he did is wrong!
Nothing and I repeat NOTHING in this world makes child raping right!
Its disgusting how people can actually defend him.

Nothing is worth more than that childs innocence. She was 13 damn it!
Thats almost the same as my sister.

If a person did that to my sister I will hunt him till his grave and I will never EVER forgive him.
NO matter how long ago it happened and no matter what the situation maybe, child raping is WRONG!
I won't say I want him dead or anything. If he truly repent and wants forgiveness he should pay for his crime but what did he do instead? HE RAN!
Yes, that coward and child rapist ran before he could pay for his crime.
He's not worth being called a man.
His art is not worth any praise.
I don't know how his soul can ever be peaceful knowing what he did and I dont understand how people can actually defend this creature.
Even if I do not have the power to change anything I know God will not let this person go free.
He will pay, whether in this life or in the afterlife.

It sickens me to see that there are people who actually support this persons action.
What if the girl who got raped was your sister, or cousin, friend or neighbour or classmate?
Would you forgive this kind of action then?

Think about it. Give me ONE GOOD REASON why this man should not be punished.
Don't try to alter the facts because the fact is that he drugged AND RAPED a 13 year old girl!
If there is anything in this world that makes that right I wouldn't want to live in that kind of society.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez